The Kone XTD Optical ups the ante with an intensely awesome Pro-Optic (R5), 6400dpi optical sensor. For gamers who demand the very best in optical, the Kone XTD is the resounding answer, period.
The Kone XTD Optical’s Pro-Optic (R5) 6400dpi optical sensor guarantees supreme gaming dominance. This state-of-the-art sensor, with dpi adjustable between 50–6400. It also features an Adjustable Distance Control Unit for manually configurable lift control. Four five-gram weights allow players to customize the mass and balance of it.
The Easy-Shift[+] technology means each button has more winning-edge value with a secondary programmable function. From simple commands to complex macros, Easy-Shift[+] expands your arsenal. With 576KB of internal memory and a 32-bit Turbo Core V2 72MHz ARM MCU processor the macro-functions are computed on-board the Kone XTD Optical. Customize your Kone XTD Optical, with four configurable LED lights displaying a brilliant 16.8 million discrete colours, plus active effects.
- 6400DPI Pro-Optic (R5) Sensor, for Precision Gaming at its Best
- 50G Acceleration
- 1000Hz Polling Rate
- ROCCAT Click Master Switch Tech Powered by Omron
- ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] Button Duplicator Technology
- 32-bit Turbo Core (v2) Processor, for Lightning-fast Computing Speed
- Adjustable DCU Lift-off Distance Control
- 576KB On-board Memory, Stores a Wealth of Macros and Settings
- Four LED Light System, for Individual Colours and Effects
- Eight Programmable Buttons and Twenty-two Functions
- Adjustable Angle Snapping
- Solid 4D Titan Wheel and DPI Button
- Braided Cable
- Sound feedback, and Roccat Talk
- Four Easy-to-clip-in Weights (4x 5g), for Individual Weight Adjustment