Introducing the Genesis GX58 Gaming Mouse.
- An optical mouse Genesis GX58 is a combination of precision and speed, with a unique design.
- The heart of the GX58 is a precise optical sensor Avago 3050L with a maximum resolution of 4000 DPI. Moreover, the mouse is fitted with buttons responsible for changing the DPI resolution on the fly over 5 different levels.
- The provided software lets you make use of 8 programmable buttons by creating sophisticated macros and setting up different profiles. Moreover, you can assign a different color to each of 5 DPI levels you created, so that they can be easily distinguished on a special indicator.
- The mouse is equipped with replaceable 11 gram weights, which let you change the weight of the mouse from 112 to 145 grams, depending on your needs.
- The another advantage of the GX58 is its extraordinary design, which makes it look really modern, while still being ergonomic. A profiled shape with an additional place to support your thumb will provide you with a maximum comfort. Furthermore, a rubberised surface of the mouse guarantees a firm grip even during long-lasting gameplays.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (PLUG&PLAY)
- Chrome OS (PLUG&PLAY)
- Linux kernel 2.6+ (PLUG&PLAY)
- USB port
- Teflon Glides
- Sensor AVAGO 3050L
- DPI 4000
- Cable Length 200cm