Introducing the Natec Genesis GV44 Wireless Gaming Mouse.
Incorporating a precise AVAGO A3000 optical sensor characterized by a maximum resolution of 2000 DPI.
- DPI resolution change with a single click of a button placed behind the scroll. This allows the gamer a quick choice between 3 resolutions on the fly.
- The GV44 mouse uses a comfortable and durable Omron switches, estimated at 5 million click use.
- Equipped with a high-quality glide, the user experiences quick and smooth movements not matter which surface it is on. The CV44 has also been designed to be easily switched between left and right handed players.
- Powered by AA batteries but also includes a cable for easy access and allows the gamer to carry on not matter the situation.
- Genesis GV44 is a mouse with an above average technical specification. The components ensure operation with acceleration to 20G and maximum tracking speed of up to 30 inches per second.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (PLUG&PLAY)
- Chrome OS (PLUG&PLAY)
- Linux kernel 2.6+ (PLUG&PLAY)
- USB port
- Mouse receiver
- User Manual
- Sensor AVAGO A3000
- DPI 2000
- Range 10m